Doctors In Service Limited has a Home Care service that has been put in place to take good care of clients at home who may need special medical attention and might not be able to travel to the Clinic. This service includes emergency services and Laboratory services as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am visiting a friend, but I do not know which ward he is admitted to. What do I do?
You can get the details of your patient from the Receptionist once you arrive at DIS CLINICS.
2. This is my first visit. What should I do?
Kindly talk to our receptionist and let them know it is your first time at DIS CLINICS. You will be assisted to fill a form and submit the form to the records department. Upon registration you will be provided with a Hospital Card.
3. How do I schedule a medical appointment with a specialist at DIS CLINICS?
Please contact us on +233-(0)55-200-6666 or +233-(0)24-485-0865 to book your appointment. We are available 24 hours a day. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Should I fill in separate registration forms for each specialist or department that I choose to consult?
No, you will be provided with a Hospital Card during your first registration. That card will be applicable to all departments and specialists.
5. How can I get various diagnostics tests done?
DIS has ultra-mordern laboratory with modern health technology and professional personnels to carry out various disgnostic tests/diagnostics. On reaching the hospital, report to the Receptionist, and provide your hospital card. The staff shall guide you to the respective testing facility.