We run a 24-hour Pharmacy unit stocked with Quality and affordable drugs to meet the needs of our clients.
We run all laboratory services such as
- Chemical Pathology
Click here to start livechat
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am visiting a friend, but I do not know which ward he is admitted to. What do I do?
You can get the details of your patient from the Receptionist once you arrive at DIS CLINICS.
2. This is my first visit. What should I do?
Kindly talk to our receptionist and let them know it is your first time at DIS CLINICS. You will be assisted to fill a form and submit the form to the records department. Upon registration you will be provided with a Hospital Card.
3. How do I schedule a medical appointment with a specialist at DIS CLINICS?
Please contact us on +233-(0)55-200-6666 or +233-(0)24-485-0865 to book your appointment. We are available 24 hours a day. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4. Should I fill in separate registration forms for each specialist or department that I choose to consult?
No, you will be provided with a Hospital Card during your first registration. That card will be applicable to all departments and specialists.
5. How can I get various diagnostics tests done?
DIS has ultra-mordern laboratory with modern health technology and professional personnels to carry out various disgnostic tests/diagnostics. On reaching the hospital, report to the Receptionist, and provide your hospital card. The staff shall guide you to the respective testing facility.